Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bonus Blog: Roomies!

One of the best parts of this trip has been being roomies with Courtney! We have laughed so hard (and lost so much sleep)! I thought all the fun should be commemorated in a photo montage... (Plus, her fam and husband are following the blog. Hi, Courtney's family!)
cheetos at Ephesus!
carrots on the way to the Cave of Paul and Thecla!
(The theme of these two pics: things that are orange sticks)
roomies! @ the Cave of Paul and Thecla
Celsus Library @ Ephesus. Posing with what I thought was a greek inscription for friendship. Courtney thought it was the greek for a man's name. (I was wrong... Courtney was right.)
More roomies pics @ Ephesus.
Roomies demonstrating just how big the columns are at the Temple of Apollo at Didyma!!


1 comment:

  1. Sis Great pics!! I am staying up with you almost every night. It looks like you are having a fun time. Try not to buy more than you can pack in those little shops. Did you take an empty duffle bag??
    Hugs and Kisses
    Mom

    ReplyDelete